Saturday 27 September 2014

Trend Wish List :: Midi Skirt Madness

source: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Midi Skirts are on My Christmas Wishlist (which I'll share with you a bit later) That shiny blue one would make a boss New Years outfit wouldn't it? I love me some blue and gold for New Year, i guess my Ravenclaw is showing ;) I had a dilemma the other day that required me to wear a skirt only to find that to my dismay I have not made them a priority over the years. A busy lifestyle for crazy gal like me means jeans can take a beating and are the best bet to jump into in case as some point in the day I feel the need to jump up a tree (it happens) or wade through a river.

What can I say? The life of a creative is filled with pretty unexpected commitments to artistic needs. When inspiration calls, sometimes it is only halfway though answering that you realise you are crossing a river in the middle of an old plantation to see where the slaves used to sleep.

Have you neglected to add a piece to your wardrobe and if so what is it?

Peace. Love. Mix it up.
Brave Love Blog

2 comments

  1. Love this length skirt too (although am perhaps a little too rotund and a little too 'mature' to pull them off)....yep, the blue one would be darling for New Years and that green one....beautiful! I have similar images pinned to my Pinterest boards, LOL!!! Love your lines, "When inspiration calls, sometimes it is only halfway though answering that you realise you are crossing a river in the middle of an old plantation to see where the slaves used to sleep"....have you read Junot Diaz? Reminded me of him somehow....if not, let me know, and I'll include some books of his in the 'care package swap'.....I think you'd like his writing xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha What if i told you that was true story? Alas, it is just on those days that ones phone dies isn't it? lol
    i haven't read it no! See now you've got me thinking about what to put in my package too!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store