Monday 31 July 2017

10 Natural Beautiful Book Nooks for the Book Lover at True Blue Bay Resort



During my stay at the True Blue Bay Resort and Villas I finished two of the three books I took with me.  The property is so serene, what reader would not be tempted to sink into comfort and get up close and personal with some fiction? As a reader I know spots I can claim to read thrill me immensely. So, during my stay I had to grab a photo of at least a few to share with you. So here are 10 Prime Natural Reading Nooks for the book lover at the True Blue Bay Resort in Grenada!

Number One: THE BALCONY OF YOUR ROOM

 Provided you get a room (which, you most certainly should do!) my balcony was shady or filled with streaks of light. It housed lounge chairs where I could keep a drink or other treats to snack on while I read if I needed to do. Also, the sound of the ocean lapping against the dock is addictive and the random chirping of birds in calming. There is a cool breeze whisking by so very often and if there isn't the chill sound of people playing in the water below there is tranquil solitude or the sound of the soft music being played in the restaurant rising to meet you.

Number Two: IN YOUR ROOM


 My room was full of clean open space, comfy furniture and light I could easily control. There is a fan or Air Conditioning units if you want to adjust the temperature and just stay in and avoid the ambient sound.

Number Three: STEPS



Okay it's probably best I don't encourage this one but I always find them so comfy for reading! Be mindful that you will HAVE to move if someone needs to walk in the walkway. This could disturb your submersion into a fantasy land and spoil the reading experience for you. Also passers by would be pretty annoyed and would certainly be in the right. Stairway reading isn't for everyone.

Number Four: BENCHES NEAR YOUR ROOM




If you look closely you'll find there are benches near the entrance of the Waterfront rooms. This is where I was and it was very convenient for me to quietly enjoy the shade and the outdoors as well as the book I brought with me.

Number Five: IN THE POOL


I know it's a little weird and it's not for the faint of heart (hello precious book baby falling into water!) but this was one of my favourite spots. Especially during the golden hour. The sounds don't bother me any and I find those rocks and that view SO COMFORTABLE!!

Number Six: NEAR THE POOL



You know, if you're not so comfortable with living life on the edge yet. I get you, I don't judge!

Number Seven: UNDER A PALM TREE


You're on a tropical island! Come on! At the very least, do it for the 'gram!

Number Eight: ON THE LAWN


Shady in the morning and evening, surrounded by Caribbean colours and no one else. Just you, your book and the clear Caribbean sky! What more do you need?

Number Nine: The Dodgy Dock Restaurant and Bar


Have a seat, a glass of wine or a glass of in season fruit juice. Find a table to yourself and tune everyone else out.

Number Ten: ON THE JETTY



Water lapping beneath you, ever so close to the restaurant, boats passing by and cool ocean, ACTUAL OCEAN to splash your feet into while you read.I'm starting to wonder why I ever left True Blue....


There You Have it! 10 FUN AND BEAUTIFUL NATURAL book nooks to read and enjoy your read while you vacation in Grenada! I could suggest SO MANY MORE places because the entire property is aesthetically pleasing so don't be afraid to wander around and appreciate it!


Where is your favourite place to read at True Blue Bay Resort?



Peace. Love. Happy Reading!
More to come off my True Blue adventures soon!


No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store