Sunday 21 September 2014

Seasonal Fashion Favs : Fall

 We don't have fall here. However we do have the internet so we know how much you who do have it love it and are recently even more infatuated by the season. There are aspects of fall I too enjoy and would love to part take in some day. Not all of them work well in the Caribbean but hey, eye candy is eye candy aint it? 'lucky' for me because of my lack of melamine I have to rock most of these cover ups most days anyway. Here are some pieces I would rock without hesitation. Yes I am aware that hoodie is for a man. No, i don't care.

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

Grey has been catching my eye a lot lately. I would have thought it wouldn't be a fall colour it keeps popping up!  Some other things I enjoy about Fall, including none fashion faves are:

Vibrant changing leaves in large quantities on either sides of a walk, 
Chilled air, 
Seeing albino Pumpkins,
Falls Scented Candles  (you know like cinnamon and pumpkin spice?)
Fingerless Gloves, 
Coats,  
Sweaters, 


Peace.Love.Comfort.
Brave Love Blog

2 comments

  1. i love that bonfire season sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I am wanting it so bad right now, ugh so unique and pretty!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store