Tuesday 23 September 2014

7 Easy Ways to Eat Like A Local in my country

 Best Chocolate Chip Muffins - Sweet Traditions (expert customer service by the way)


Best BLT - Umbrellas (you know, if they decide to be nice to you that day)

Best Chocolate Milkshakes - Yum Yum Cafe

Best Bottled Coconut Water - Entrepreneur guy on the corner just as you
get into Grand Anse (ask anyone, they'll know)

Best Sorbet - Chelsea' (made with amazing local flavours like passionfruit!)

Best Self Serve FroYo - Spiceisland FroYo

Best Chocolate Cake - Sweet Traditions (ask for the outrageous chocolate cake and prepare yourself to be transported to a far away land)

Best Bagels - New York Bagels ( Yep, that's what the place is called)

This of course is all a matter of opinion. I will be doing a more in depth review of these places as time goes by. Plus I've got a few other places in mind so stay tuned :) I wish I had more pictures of their signs, which i do but I've been having a bit of trouble with my photos lately, forgive me. Expect and edit when I get it sorted.

What yummy hidden gems populate where you are from?

Peace.Love.Full Tummies.

Brave Love Blog

1 comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store