Friday 26 December 2014

NOTD :: Christmas Nails - Seasonal Strokes


I took the advise of my artist friend Shell from her guest post and went with some lines this year, they looked lovely at top a cotton candy shade. I had forgotten how much I love the cotton candy nail polish shade. I used to be so obsessed with it as a child. How soft and pretty it is!

This line look was SO simple, I started off trying her design but then fell in love with my own spin on it along the way! I know it's blurry in this photo but it's the only shot I could grab in the hustle and bustle. It is boxing day here today, a holiday. I hope your Holidays were merry and bright my dears, let us have a prosperous 2015, together ♥

Peace. Love. Forward!

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store