Friday 3 October 2014

Floral Friday :: Garden Flowers

I think I must really have a soft spot for the hibiscus flower...


Upon visiting a school recently for work I happened across these beauties glistening in the sun light. Aren't they impressive! That school in particular had multiple beautiful flowers in their front yard. I thought what a wonderful addition to the work environment. It is a pleasure to be inspired by beauty alongside the inspiration of learning. What a beautiful twosome the two make. It had me thinking: what else goes best with beauty?


What do you think goes best with beauty?

Peace. Love, Learning
This post is a part of the floral Fridays link up.

7 comments

  1. Love hibiscus flowers .. they grow quite well in San Diego.

    monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the hibiscus flowers. They remind me of my Singapore home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pretty hibiscus flowers and such a gorgeous colour.
    They always remind me of summer and when I have visited Fiji and Hawaii.
    Happy weekend
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. These flowers always make me so happy! What goes best with beauty? Grace. Humility. Jazz.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Lizelle
    I love hibiscus flowers - they make such a wonderful show during the hot months of Summer.
    That orange/pink flower is stunning.
    It's lovely to meet you at Trishie's Floral Friday.
    I'm following you now and look forward to reading your posts.
    Have a fun weekend.
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely flowers. Another beautiful post lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. they have a certain charm about them! :)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store