Friday 21 December 2012

Musing :: NOTD : Christmas Cheer!

I had been waiting so long for the opportunity to do Christmas nails and wouldn't you know I'd get sick? Little by little I'm taking steps on the road to recovery though :) What kills me is sitting still, sitting still and doing absolutely noting but resting and coughing is driving my short attention spanned self nuts! Though i did green last week i was not satisfied with just a solid for the season so i added a little effort. What do you think?


Yeah i know, my sickly self has shotty picture taking and nail doing skills. Regardless i think it's an improvement on the original! Of course as convenience often is boring i got a little 'meh' about them so i did this too :)



Happy Holidays!



3 comments

  1. Red and gold! Very pretty! I may try this .. although I'm not 100% sure I have a gold in my polish collection ~ I'll have to look :-)

    Monica
    www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ladies!

    Monica, it's a fun look, you should definitely try it, i like it so much, I'm sure I'll find myself doing it again soon! :)

    Kimberlee Thank you so much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you feel better soon, darlin. Such pretty nails!

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store