Sunday 2 August 2015

Summer To-do List 2015



Summer is well under way but I am very much stuck doing school work. Still, I felt I need to make a to do list anyway just to kind of keep me in check and focused on what I want to achieve in the time I am allotted.

  • Go to the beach for the sunset.
  • Clean my room
  • Listen to another work of classic literature via audiobook. (I'm thinking Gone With the Wind if I can only find the dang thing, any suggestions?)
  • Finish watching Pinnochio and maybe two other Korean Dramas. I'm thinking 'The Time I Loved You' and another one, so many to choose from 'Jackle Hyde and Me', 'Kill Me Heal Me', 'Healer' aaah I can't choose and my time is barely mine tick tick tick goes the clock. Share if you've seen any of these Korean dramas
  • Do some rearranging of my room.
  • Clean at least one of my bookshelves.
  • Cross some more books of my to read list.
  • Have an adventure of sorts
  • Make dates with my girls cause I'm bout to disappear again come new semester in a few weeks!

What's on your list of things to do this summer?

Peace. Love. Make it Happen.


1 comment

  1. Love it! Lot'sa tidying up and reading, just the right amount of cozy for My taste!!!

    SJay // The Chronic Dreamer | A Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store