Summer is well under way but I am very much stuck doing school work. Still, I felt I need to make a to do list anyway just to kind of keep me in check and focused on what I want to achieve in the time I am allotted.
- Go to the beach for the sunset.
- Clean my room
- Listen to another work of classic literature via audiobook. (I'm thinking Gone With the Wind if I can only find the dang thing, any suggestions?)
- Finish watching Pinnochio and maybe two other Korean Dramas. I'm thinking 'The Time I Loved You' and another one, so many to choose from 'Jackle Hyde and Me', 'Kill Me Heal Me', 'Healer' aaah I can't choose and my time is barely mine tick tick tick goes the clock. Share if you've seen any of these Korean dramas
- Do some rearranging of my room.
- Clean at least one of my bookshelves.
- Cross some more books of my to read list.
- Have an adventure of sorts
- Make dates with my girls cause I'm bout to disappear again come new semester in a few weeks!
What's on your list of things to do this summer?
Peace. Love. Make it Happen.