Sunday 23 August 2015

Education is Sexy | Sunday Sunshine 3

 I haven't done one of these in a really long time so I figured why hold back?


// If you needed any more evidence that nobody knows what the heck they're doing here have some advice for all ages from all ages.

// Subway Love by Max Stossel has me wishing I wrote it myself!

// How to know your life purpose in five minutes by Adam Lelpzig for TED Talk legit tells it to you in just over five minutes sans introduction. I can't say that I disagree with him!

// The on screen boy who lived made my heart glad when he challenged this notion of boys as sex symbols?! wut!? Why...somebody stop the madness! Hide yo kids, hide yo wives! Clutch your pearls!

// This article on rape culture has me seriously reconsidering the music I let into my body and what the possible underlying suggestions of lyrics to a demographic that may not yet have developed critical thinking skills is. I admit at first I didn't quite understand but let me tell you, I've been to a party in the past and when I said no and they persisted anyway, this is not how it ended. So why are we encouraging our young men to think that this is the norm?



Happy Sunday!

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store