Wednesday 29 July 2015

Summer To Read List | 2015


This summer I don't know if I'll make it through this tall order but I'd like to read:

  • Gone With the Wind by Margaret Mitchell
  • Very Good Lives by J. K. Rowling
  • 31 Devotionals for the Dreamer and the Doer by Jenn Sprinkle and Kelly Rucker
  • Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee Collins 
  • Women in the Word (old and new testament) by #SheReadsTruth

It's a tall order considering all the other things I want to do plus the fact that summer school keeps going on and on this year but hey, I'll give it a try. Even if I don't finish all of these before summer is through, they are a part of my reading list for the rest of the year so...here goes! Feel free to read along with me I'd love to have someone to chat with about these fine works.

What's on your summer reading list? Or just your reading list too that'll do. Share with me!

Peace. Love. Literacy!

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store