Sunday 2 November 2014

Food For Thought Round Up | Sunday Sunshine


 It's NaNoWriMo!

These links all make me happy in a way that is different from last week's instalment. They make me happy in a way of awareness and voicing of an issue in a way that is beautiful. Sometimes we think we are the only one who has thought a thing and then we see it miraculously already brought to life in a way we never would have thought to.


// The way I absolutely and divinely LOVE language for example. I have so much passion for it, tis joygasmic! It took me a while to realise just how different my love for it was from others, until I heard it in words, how perfectly appropreate.

// Speaking of being different, the toll bridge has changed shape and size and reach in our world and if we do not soon take responsibility we're going to be in big trouble in ways we wont be able to contain...I see it everyday among our children. We must see it and change the way we fight it.
.
// Case in point, I love this use of fame to send a positive message where it matters most; to the coming generation.

// For you see I guess, I'm one of the mad ones and no well the price dealt to those of that thinking.

// This white dad hopes his son stays white and with the 7 short reasons he gives, can you blame him? In a world with such issues of as these I understand where he is coming from.


I hope you're had a good Sunday and that these links serve to inspire you or feed you some food for thought.

Happy Sunday!

1 comment

  1. Always love your links: lots of food for thought.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store