Tuesday 27 January 2015

Liebster Award Tag via Vlog!



I'm going to go ahead and apologise now for my end of day hair and voice haha. That teacher life though! Also, I did not film the video with a low volume but my ipad is uncooperative lately. Luckily taking a vacuum to the mic. gave me a little sound back but it would appear 'a little sound' is no exaggeration.


My only regret with this video is not coming of my high energy self as per usual.

Thank you Charlotte for the tag! Thanks go out to you as well if you have tagged me in the past, remind me with a link in the comments and I'll make another video :)

What three words do you think describes my blog?


Peace. Love. Whimsy.

1 comment

  1. Good morning, Lady....I'm going to watch you later....(more time later)...three words? Considered. Eclectic. Sunny.

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store