Thursday 1 May 2014

Youth Talk - A Discussion of Rape and Sexual Assult in Grenada.

I know i have been extremely absent for the past couple of months, it has been one issue after the other, with a computer that gave up leading into the demands of going to school while working and then the planning of the Writers Association of Grenada annual event: Voices.

The only of these issues that has been somewhat solved is having my computer back. So I thought I would take this chance to share some great news with you.

Today 'Youth Talk' has finally aired on national television after much delay. Here is a blurry screen cap taken from my living room television.


You may or may not recall post about this event.

I am honoured to have been a part of such a production that allowed me to lend my voice to an issue currently hurting my home country. If you ever catch the broadcast I hope that you enjoy it and it makes a difference in the life of its viewers.


No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store