Sunday 11 May 2014

Musing :: My Plush Palette : Mother's Day Lunch Date

Happy Mother's Love Day!

This is the cake we visited grandmother with, cause she's been a mama to all of us at some point, a hard working mama who deserves to spend the rest of her days in rest, relaxation and obviously cake. Expertly decorated by my sister in law, aint it the awesome though?


For me mothers day means taking mama out to lunch, cause dammit she deserves nice things and once i can i intend to give them to her.


We had Beef Tortellini in Bolganese Souce with a sprinkle of creame cheese.

We took things pretty easy this year and spent the day ofcourse sipping wine and watching the sun go down with my aunt, mom, grandmother, neice and I. The sun went down late and the day was overcast all day. Which honestly, is my favorite


I had orange juice while she had passion fruit juice. Do you guys have passion fruit where you are? I don't remember if it's a caribbean thing.

I hope your sunday funday was swell.

Peace. Love. 2Pac Lyrics?

1 comment

  1. Looks like a swell Mothers Day! The beef tortellini in bolognese sauce looks delicious! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store