Friday 26 April 2013

Musing :: NOTD : Classic Fav

Pink used to be my favorite colour. I think it was the longest running, from the age of about 11 to 18-19?

Now Blue is absolutely my favorite. I remember someone asking me a long time ago when i told them 'Which blue?' and i tilted my head to the side and answered thinking 'The colour of the night sky...' Though why do i have to choose? That's another of the things i happen to love about the colour, it comes in SO MANY many shades!

This is one of my favorite nail looks, i re-created it for my birthday (i showed you the other hand last week remember?) i can never get enough of it, it feels so me!Done in Color Club 'Pink In Love' and a random brand called 'Blue My Mind' :)





Peace. Love. Embrace.


2 comments

  1. Hi Lizelle,
    Good to "see" you in the link up. I think those are pretty shades of pink and blue. Have a great weekend :)

    Kali

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store