Monday 22 April 2013

Happy Earth Day 2013!

Earth is awesome, I dig it. Call me bias but i think this is the best earth I've ever lived on! So in honor of it, i drew this little sketch:


I think it's important we remember what Mr. Mark Twain says :
'The world owes you nothing, it  was here first.'
Yet this lovely little green and blue planet sustains us anyway!

To find out more on earth day, it's history and significance, click here.

I didn't get a chance to make these this year because well my house is still full of birthday cake so...yeah what say you? Love on our earth a little?

Peace. Love. Environment.

2 comments

  1. Mark Twain is always right))))) Great picture as well!
    Have a fabulous time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark Twain had some fab sayings...very true and right x

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store