Wednesday 13 July 2016

Summer To-Do List 2016




|| Go to the beach more - I must, I simply must.

|| Less reading more living - I have really revived my love for reading in the last two years.  Now I have been living but I have also been known to put off some important things by choice because I'd legitimately rather be reading. This year however I'm travelling and I want to have my eyes wide open for every second of it. I don't want to miss a thing.

|| Love on family - I'm going to see some people who I haven't seen in almost a decade. I'm looking forward to one in particular and I want to love on her for all the time I've missed between then and now.

|| Attend N.O.A.H Conference - and meet people I've only known online for YEARS I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! Also learn tones of things that will be professional and personal development for me.

|| Explore New Places - I cant wait to try new things and have far out experiences that are nothing like what I have at home!

It's summer y'all!! Let's have a blast :) What will you be up to?


Peace. Love. Live.

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store