Wednesday 6 April 2016

Birthday Wishlist 2016


Is it me or are these lists getting smaller and smaller? I don't have much on my mind in the way of material things. Certainly nothing I haven't listed on here in the past. ( see 2015, 2014 and 2013 lists ) I had to scramble to come up with a few things. So what did I come up with?

01.|| Hamilton Ticket
02.|| New Purse.
03.|| Instax Mini Wireless Printer
04.|| This Wake, Pray, Slay, tank

So Hamilton tickets are dang near impossible for me to get while I try to organise my trip to NOAHCon,

I've been evading buying this beautiful blue purse for maybe two years now because though it's pretty it's also pricey. Sadly, my current purse is on it's last legs so maybe I'll take the leap...later this year haha.

I love my Instax Mini Camera. I had to purchase it last year for an event my writers group was holding. I realise however that if I buy film I can just use it m'self for personal purposes. My trip to NYC for instance? I'm thinking yes. This printer allows me to print photos also taken on my phone straight off of my phone though and I think that's pretty nifty.

Also this wake pray slay tank is AWESOME. I'm going to need to buy that for sure!

Anyway, that's it from me and the material wish list for today.

Peace. Love. Fulfilment 

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store