Wednesday 30 March 2016

2016 Word Update Victory Quarterly


What I've learned from Victory this past few months is to be cognizant of the bravery it takes to accept it.

Courage has been whispered to me so much I'm actually wondering if it's actually my word and not Victory.  For now I have conceded to the belief that courage is my words understudy, it is the prop that holds it up. It is the partner that cheers it on from the audience and whispers forgotten lines from the wings.

Victory has introduced me to other words on our journey together. It has had me shaking hands with belief, no not believe, THE belief that I deserve the success for which I have worked. 

It has had me shaking hands with such belief and urged me to accept the right hand of fellowship.

Victory has told me to stand firm on the battle field, though the seas are rough my Victory is already won by my saviour. I need only step into it, believe that I am worthy of the greatness  in store.

I don't know what's in store for the rest of the year but as a Christian 'here I am to worship, here I am to bow down, here I am to say that you're my Lord. ' as that old song goes. 
With a determined will, I lay claim to the Victory for 2016.


How is your word of 2016 going, any surprises? 

Peace. Love. Victory.

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store