Wednesday 23 December 2015

Project 52 - December



01. | I have dreams of a grand little tree someday. This is not that year.

02.| I finally had a chance to make some home visits! This lady has been working hard getting ready for craft fairs and selling her beautiful creations during an artists busiest time of the year. I was able to help.

03.| I love seeing Christmas tress and décor everywhere guys! So Much!

04.| I HAVEN'T SEEN HER ALL YEAR I DON'T THINK. I CANT WAIT TO SQUISH HER TOMORROW :D

---

It's been a crazy December. It's been a tiring year...I am tired right now as I type this but I have so so so much to be grateful for that I cant help but praise God in the midst of struggle. As I look back though, over this year via my entire project 52 I'm feeling so stirred up!

While it's happening it never feels like it's worth the while. It feels like time is crawling and nothing worth remembering is happening. Turns out, that's a lie, every year, every month every change in the seasons is but another turn of the pottery while, another shaping by the potters hands...

More on the year in my end of year reflection.


Peace. Love. Gratitude.
for my ENTIRE project 52 2015 CLICK HERE!

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store