Wednesday 2 December 2015

My Christmas Wishlist 2015

From top left to right: ban.do notebook // She reads truth letters from Paul print // She is clothing leather snapback // She is clothing tote // blue purse // she reads truth saved by grace print // ban.do scarf // ban.do pencil pouch // ban.do passport holder.

I've also got Pride and Prejudice, Jane Eyre and Sense and Sensibility in the Penguin Clothbound Classics Hardcover Edition on my list though not pictured here. Maybe I'll get them for my self on my birthday I don't know.

Also on my list is another pretty notebook and a nice notepad that matches it from Erin Condren.

I'm playing with those ideas...it's very difficult for me to buy myself things to be honest. We shall see how it goes!

What pretty presents are you eyeing this Christmas season?


Peace. Love. Cheer.


No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store