Wednesday 30 September 2015

Project 52 - SEPTEMBER



01. | I spent about three days in a meditative reflective state before I head of to work in the first week of my return to work this term. Just me and my God, appreciating what He's done in me, with me and for me. This includes this beautiful earth! I felt so lucky!! I also was reminded of this blessing by an old tag I was saving in my planner for future scrapbooking.

02.| Back to work the next week, early mornings of sitting in solitude at the school house trying to do my uni assignments as I wait for the moment I will be called miss,

03.| Nothing like a full arsenal of pens to make you feel ready for the new term!

04.| At the end of the week I went off to my usual writers meeting and though my mood began to slow I was also able to slow down in the midst of the city and notice that even on this island the city is beautiful too. Also, almost made it a month with my nails done while working...almost.Bah.


How did September treat you?

Peace. Love. Beautiful Commitments.

For more of my project 52 2015 click here!

2 comments

  1. Sounds like you're off to a great start! How many more years do you have at Uni?

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just about a term and a half if all goes well! Fingers crossed >.<

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store