I started writing a bucket list when I was 20 I haven't looked back at it for some time so I thought this would be a good opportunity to have a look back at the things I used to want, clean it up and evaluate. So this should be a fun read for us both. Prepare yourself, this is going to be long.
- Visit England
- Visit South Korea
- Visit/shop in Italy
- Visit Paris
- Visit/shop in Japan
- Tour the Caribbean islands
- Take a cruise with my mom (or just take one on a whole)
- Obtain my bachelors in Literature and English with education
- Become an English literature and creative writing teacher
- Teach English for a term in Korea
- Take part in a giant, world recognized spoken word poetry event like DefJam Poetry
- Own a house
- Publish my novels
- Publish a compilation of my poetry
- Script a Movie
- Make a movie scripted by myself
- Write a song
- Be in a movie
- Move to a first world country for a while
- Be on the Oprah show either as a guest or part of the audience I'm not too pickie lol
- See a score of Broadway plays!
- See Rent the play performed on Broadway
- Avenue Q the play performed on Broadway
- Cats (which they're not doing any more...) performed on Broadway
- Chicago(which they're not doing anymore I know) performed on Broadway
- Learn to Tango like a professional
- Own a high end DSLR camera
- Take a photography course
- Learn the native folk dances of my culture.
- See P!NK in Concert
- See Linkin Park in concert
- See Nickleback in concert
- Be settled and feel safe in my Christianity (done but ever on going isn't it?)
- Go on a mission trip with Lets Start Talking
- Have a bedroom I'm satisfied with
- Replace my school ring
- Go to a big classy party dressed in a tuxedo
- Dye my hair pink
- Learn to play the piano
- Learn to swim
- Live in scarves, big hats and vintage dresses for at least a year.
- Attend NOAHCon
- Get fit/toned/healthy
- Do yoga
- Learn Tai Chi
- Own a fluffy little short dog (only for a year but i did happen, R.I.P Missi)
- Find friends that will last a lifetime
- Complete my Disney music collection
- Visit Sandy Island.
- Learn to skip rope
- Take pictures dressed up in a changing room of a store 12.04.11 and recently in August 2015
- See the turtles come up to nest
- Obtain my masters in Psychology
- Come a licensed counselling/clinical or school psychologist
- Own a Parrot
- Learn to speak Spanish
- Learn to speak Japanese
- Learn to knit and or crochet
- Become an actress for a while
I'm just a tiny bit embarrassed at just how long this list is but I'm honestly impressed when I look back at how much I've changed, the things I have finished and the things I've set into motion and am continuing to do. I haven't pin pointed exactly which ones are actually happening right now because honestly it's most if not all of them. So few of them I intend to do not as a one off.
So many of them have so many steps attached to them and honestly? Looking at this long list I am encouraged because obviously, from the experiences I have had in my life working towards all of these goals, it becomes obvious that it's really not so much about the destination as the journey. What a journey it has been! Also do you see that rejects list?! Oh how we change!
What are some of the things you want to do before you die??
Peace. Love. Wildly Exciting Rides.
Linking up with blogtember 2015
Linking up with blogtember 2015