Sunday 19 April 2015

Reverse Bucketlist



= Rode on a horse.

= Gave my heart to Christ and became a baptised Christian.

= Went on my first Hike.

= Started my intended BA degree.

= Had my writing published locally, regionally and internationally.

= Became a locally known performance poet.

= Was a Model in a runway show.

= Stood in a slave pen.

= Washed my face in fresh cold river water, at a river, at midday.

= Went on an island tour.

= Visited one of the near by uninhabited neighbouring islands.

= Taught people to read.

= Went dolphin watching.

In a reverse bucket list one celebrates the things that they have done and not so much the things one plans to do. I think this is wonderful for it is easy to forget the places we have excelled and dwell instead in our shortcomings. I will admit however, that compiling this list made me all the more excited to finish uni and have time for more adventures. :)

This is my entry to the circle, it is up late because for some reason it didn't post.
THE CIRCLE LINK-UP

Pace. Love. Celebrate Accomplishments

9 comments

  1. Now isn't this one FAB idea? Reverse bucket list....how empowering! Love your list.....you GO girl!!!!! I'm going to join in....what a FAB, FAB idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun is your list?!? I loved seeing all of the things you've done (teaching kids to read and having your writing published? so cool!!!) and I know you're only up for more adventures in the future, too!


    Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! haha I personally feel like it's so lacklustre :/ I do see the benifit in logging it though, it helps me to appreciate the uniqueness of this human experience :)


    I'm chomping at the bits to read yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah i hope so...I'm so eager for em!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Finding God? Jetting across to an uninhabited island? Watching dolphins? I think they're quite major things!! Modelling? Horse riding? (I'm terrified of horses!)...publishing? performance poet? I think you must be feeling Pretty Proud of yourself, Lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great list! we always tend to forget what we did and always look for things we haven't done (or have) -- lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Island touring, hiking to waterfalls, modeling in a runway show!! A performance poet! That is awesome!! I love your list! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Exactly! That's why i loved this exercise, it forced me to sit back and appreciate :)

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store