Friday 28 September 2012

Musing :: NOTD : Oppa Gangnam Style!!! Nails!


If you know i love this song. I love it's message of a classy woman who can still be fun and crazy, its catchiness and i love that it's taking the globe by storm and forcing them to realize the talent that exists in South Korea.

So  i decided to do my own variation on it :D

Enjoy!

I know these shots are messy so forgive me

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App 


The thumb looks like his blue blazer i promise, even though i couldn't get a good shot

 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPad App 


 I will probably take some better shots at a later date.



 Oh! If you haven't seen the video:


Plus the super awesome gal version:





 

2 comments

  1. you din tell me it was inspired by gangnam!! That's pretty nifty, love the design even more that it's original & inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love your nails they look fab x

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store