Thursday 29 November 2018

That Time I went to The Literary Walk in Central Park

 Vlogging in the street and pissing of native New Yorkers no doubt
 I love the mad hatter for reasons I don't seem to be able to verbalise








Found the Shakespeare statue!
Thank you to Emmie for taking pretty much all of these photos!
Photographer and teacher who wanted a photo

There is so much art in Central Park. Vending is happening everywhere in a remarkable burst of colour and creativity. We stopped at this lady's reditions of Disney Princess's as Vogue Magazine covers.

It was a hot day, sweltering in fact but we explored and laughed and took so many pictures and stopped traffic with our bold adventuring. Possibly almost got hit by traffic too. We barely made a dent in Central Park. I think I should like to see it in the fall someday...


 See the vlog below:



No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store