Saturday 3 November 2018

I Started A Podcast :: Bibliotherapy and here's why!


I started a podcast and it's all about books and the effect they have had on our lives over the centuries. How have they survived? Will they continue to survive? WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN?!

I want to talk about all of the literary things, libraries and book formats and changes in the publishing world and healing through literature and the books that showcase all of these things. I do hope you'll have a listen? My first episode is up, it's called Bibliotherapy which, I think is rather appropriate. There will be one episode a month.

I have been planning this ALL YEAR because I wanted to have this brain child be a mash up of research and opinion, fun plus facts! I'm doing this for the first time so I'm learning and making mistakes and correcting them as I find a way to record this for you... PLUS you get to come with me!

I have produced it with anchor dot com who has told me it is up on:


 itunes,
 Breaker

I'll update this list as more platforms are added but for now....Find it on the platform of your choice. Have a listen! Tell me what you think?


Peace. Love. Books! 

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store