Thursday 3 January 2019

5 Things I look for in a The Perfect Planner or Agenda




Motivation: Give me all he encouraging sayings in appealing fonts this is the number one ask because I want all the positive vibe as I chase and catch my goals.

Horizontal Layout: I write across the page sooooo I like my planner to present that way visually.

Colour: I associate colour with moods. Pink stationery for some reason makes me extremely uncomfortable, the softer and more pastel the worse. I need to have colours that make me feel empowered like yellow, orange, red, blue. No green, lavender or pink. I know it's strange but that's just the state of things in my brain.

Writing Space: I'm a writer after all, I need to brainstorm, take notes to vision board, put in money goals.

Sturdy: This means wire bound, heavy material made cover and lays flat on a desk.

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store