Tuesday 17 November 2015

Day In The Life 2015

I've been wanting to do another day in the life post for some time now. The last time I did it was back in September of the 2014 for the blogtember challenge. There happened to be a similar challenge going on via insta so I figured why not give it a whirl?

7:36 - I'm already in the city and on my way to work. Most businesses are closed and we have a cruise ship in today.

9:56 - The rain hasn't stopped much since yesterday. I forgot my umbrella. Luckily there was one in the car and even more lucky is the fact that it matches my work bag!

12:20 - It's lunch time and I'm working through it today but I took a break to set up the picture for a blog post so that when I get home it only means I have to upload it. This way I have part of my blogging process out of the way.

3:40 - I left work, most of the day was spent doing paper work so not much to show on camera. I do have an exhibit to go see today so that should be a fun detour. Everything is so green and lush, the rain has been good for our lands. Yes this is the front yard of the office.  Hashtag blessed?

4:03 - I stopped into say hi to my artist friend at his studio. Always weird things to be seen there haha

4:30 - I went on over to the National Museum where the exhibition is being held, met some friends who were also going and chat for a bit before the doors opened in the little 'court yard' of sorts. One can see the street from there.

5:30 - It was a long wait but the rain and distance mean it's stick around or abandon thoughts of seeing this exhibit on opening day. The artist is a friend so I decided to stay.

6:00 - Opening! Sign the guest book!

6:03 The artist doing her thing!

6:05 - Author of Force Ripe!

6:24 - Picture with the artist and friend. Isn't she a lovely lass?! Now off I dash!

6:26 - I have a class so I'm dashing. Not before one of these tiny burgers though!

6:26 - Just noticed the Museum's vintage bottle collection!

6:33 - My ride has not arrived and I really wanted to hear her speech...I'm going back in!

6:37 - Oh hey there friend and photographer Haron!

6:40 - Ride arrived and home we sped.

7:18 - Arrived home, changed, dashed to computer. Class is cancelled. I was exhausted and frustrated by then so I just caught up on an episode of something, read for fifteen minutes and went to bed as I was feeling pretty bleh.

--

Hope you enjoyed this swift glimpse into one of my days. Rained out but still touched by an artists brush. I am grateful for thus. Thanks to my friends for suffering through my selfies!


Peace. Love. Kept Appointments.

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store