Wednesday 11 November 2015

Project 52 | OCTOBER


01. | A Christmas tree went up at the supermarket ladies and gentlemen and I was filled with glee!

02. | I keep finding myself in libraries surrounded by literature books. No, seriously. I think it's a sign..

03. | Painted my nails pink for Breast Cancer Awareness month as always because yay boobies, keep em safe and keep em healthy!

04. | A Halloween jack-o-lantern made out of a Caribbean pumpkin? Yes please you brave, strong soul!


These past few months are slipping past me in a blur guys, truly. I don't know what I've been doing with myself besides school and reading. Story of my life I suppose...

Hope November is treating you even better than October did!

Peace. Love. Relevance.
For more of my 2015 project 52 click here.

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store