Tuesday 22 July 2014

Summer ToDo 2014 - Meet Up With Firends! pt 1


Got a chance to meet up with this lovely lady who i never see because we live on opposite sides of the island. Of course when we meet it's like we never left each other's side and there is much laughter MUCH laughter.

I happened to be in her neck of the woods for a pal's wedding and ofcourse i couldn't pass by her house without stopping in. (Well, i could try but it would be at my own risk. )

You know how they talk about that friend who when you show up at their house you just walk in and open the fidge? I realised the other day that this is that friend. I walked into her house and straight into her room, then later stole her food. (She's an awesome cook) Just before that i was having a conversation with another friend about how, at the end of the day, you're probably going to only have about five real friends anyway so it's really not worth worrying about.

Instead, one should just worry about cultivating the ones that have always mattered and will continue to do so.

On that note, we decided to do the bff tag, which is up on her channel. Check it out if you want to here wha my voice sounds like. Be warned, you're going to hear a bit of my English lexion Creole all up in there. I do have a few more friends to meet up with this summer but it's important for me to get started early because i tend to have so many commitments as a creative.

To watch our bff tag click here for part 1, part 2 and part 3 or check out my Summer 2014 ToDo list here.

Yes, my ringtone lyrics says:

'i got a flock ah fly women and i'm feelin mah self. 
I make my own damn money and i'm feelin' my self. 
You ain' gottah feel meh homie, i'm feelin' MAH SELF.'

I regret nothing.

Live. Love. Laugh.

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store