Friday 18 July 2014

Summer To-Do List

My summer starts as soon as i finish my last final of the semester, which was yesterday! Another semester's work is behind me and now i look towards the future. At least, for a moment before the work starts again, i look forward to some fun and getting some things done I've been putting off. Naturally, in true writer/blogger/stationary lover fashion, i have made a list!

  1. Go to the beach
  2. Watch 3 movies ideally from this list
  3. Read 3 books, hopefully cross more books off of this list.
  4. Meet up with friends
  5. Watch three S.Korean Dramas. -'High School King', 'Doctor Sranger' and 'Hotel King' i'm looking at you!
  6. Sleep late - I've actually done quite a lot of this already in the last two weeks lol My life would be better served if i could get my butt out of bed!
  7. Exercise
  8. Do another Yoga class 
  9. Make this smoothie, though i don't have a bullet, i wonder how it would go with a blender? Guess we'll find out won't we....
  10. Clean my room
  11. Start formatting my first anthology of poetry for publishing

Waw, that's already 11 things to get done! I know i must be behind as most people have been on break for quite sometime already. How many things have you checked off your list already?

Peace. Love. SUMMER HOLIDAY!!

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store