Wednesday 31 August 2016

Musing :: Style : Sweepin' the Clouds Away


 Remember how I said I kind of lived in dresses when I was on vacation? Well, here is one of them and do I ever love it! Turns out, is even reminiscent of Luna Lovegood which I only recently found out but only makes me love it more!

This dress is very summer, it is flared, it is floral but bright against a dark blue which happens to be one of my favourite shades. It also fits nicely. I love a dress that fits just on the knee or just below it as that's what makes me feel most comfortable.

I made many memories in this dress, particularly going to the Newyorican Poets Cafe and bible study at one of the New York branches of my church.


 The picture above is me and my main gal Mar hastag twinning hard and taking the train ride by intellectual storm.All of which was good fun!

I do hope your summer was as phenomenal. 





No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store