Sunday 7 February 2016

Christmas Gifts of 2015 Haul Video


Hey guys!

So here we are and I am only now finally able to get this post up! I love making those videos but oi vey do they love to trouble me.

I figured aside from the video I'd still give you a little glimpse at some of the festivities in picture form. It was a wonderful gift exchanging Christmas, just another one that reminded me that giving to your loved one is a gift that can never be replaced or perhaps ever accurately expressed in words. How splendid it is to share time with others who have been listening to you all this time. Who take time and hard earned money to show us in a tangible way (which they they are not obligated to do) that they care.


Some of the things shown above are a tardis beanie, a stylus for the paper app, A large hat in one of my favourite colours, a hand painted bag which is huge and if you give me a chance I will carry everywhere and a hand painted wine glass with a well known Doctor Who reference.


This is just a glimpse at one of the gifts I got one of my friends for Christmas as honestly I didn't take pictures of those and only happened to get a picture of this between nail painting and so on. Said nail paint can be seen in the video below also.

Anyway with no further ado I hope you enjoy my very weird little video that will give you a glance at some of the gifts I didn't mention here. Including what I got for myself. A self care must I think.



Also, can I just say, I SINCERELY apologise for all the strange sounds I apparently make with my mouth.

Do you buy yourself a gift for Christmas?

Peace. Love. Joy!





No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store