Saturday 20 June 2015

Currently in JUNE



Reading... Women In The Word my first official #SheReadsTruth Plan as my book of June, can't wait to order the tangible book! When I've got a little more pesh that is...

Playing... hide and seek with school work...

Watching... Orange is the New Black Season 3. ugh I neeeeed subtitles!

Trying... to think positive.

Eating... more bagels since the bagel place now has a branch in the central. part of the city yaaaay and oops.

Drinking... cranberry juice, which I love, most people don't seem to like it but I've always loved that sour taste :)

Calling... my friend who's father died a lot more lately.

Pinning... wedding plans with my recently engaged friend.

Tweeting... very little.

Going... a little stir crazeh...

Loving... God.

Hating... school, work, not sleeping all the time.

Discovering... my quiet.

Thinking... about that camera I almost bought but someone else bought a day early, cue sadface. Hashtag dream killer...

Feeling... a lot of feels...mostly confusion.

Hoping... my motivation returns...and I understand the necessity of this now.

Listening... a lot of gospel rap.

Celebrating... the progress of the set we're working on for our upcoming show!

Smelling... baby powder oil, love that stuff!

Thanking...  God for forgiveness, grace, The Word and His love.

Considering... giving in, crawling into a tight ball under warm covers and sleeping forevaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Starting... that overdue essay...

Finishing... that overdue essay?




Peace. Love. Chill.

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store