Friday, 27 December 2013

Musing :: NOTD : Color Club Special Effects

Hope everyone had a happy Christmas and if you have it, boxing day holiday. Mine was quiet and full of rainy storming weather; it was wonderful.


The eve was spent loving on some of my favorite people and just generally trying to remain happy, healthy and thankful for my blessings.


I really like this polish even though its a plain look but time for everything under the sun i suppose :) It is definitely one of my favorite colour club buys! Not matte it has a beautiful festive shine to it and has a nice dark tone. I hope you felt good and loved these past holidays ♥

 Peace. Love. Happy Holidays ♥

1 comment

  1. I actually really love red nail color. I would wear it more if I didn't like to change things up so much- and if I could actually wear a color like that while in uniform. Did you also make another blog?! I almost clicked on another one I saw on your link! -Jess L

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store