Saturday 14 December 2013

Musing :: NOTD : Peppermint Candy Cane


Post finals time on my hands so i got some seasonal nail action going on. Ah i 've so much to do...so much i've neglected while focusing on grades. You think you allow yourself some time to focus on non school achievements and then the semester ends and you realise that no matter how many tiny breaks you took, there is still so much to deal with and catch upon...

Ah well, one day at a time of waking up and realizing i don't have an assignment to draft or notes to read...

I'm impatient to get my time back to focusing on me relaxing and regaining my centre of soul gravity, so i've already started planning to get the work out of the way. Room cleaning has begun and planning out the rest of the vacation likewise :)

You know what that means right?

Peace. Love. Beach Bump It!

1 comment

  1. I just finished an online course myself and so glad it's over .. lol. It's great to have the opportunity to learn, but fitting it all in can be a chore.

    Love your nails! I haven't had anytime to experiment with nail design .. :-P

    Monica, www.pear-shaped-gal.com

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store