Wednesday 28 September 2011

Things I Love Thursday :: 1950s Fashion



It's happened, I've Joined the 'Things I Love Thursday' blog wagon, i can help it i enjoy it so much! lol Mine may be a bit different, i may just show case ONE thing i dig *shrug* whatever i feel like. So here goes:

i LOVE vintage, the 50, the 60s, the 30s! I mean sure, history then were hard times but moral was strong and FASHION and MUSIC were GLORIOUS!!! Here, enjoy some pics from my pinterest (all linking to their owners of course)


Source: google.com via Liz on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Liz on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Liz on Pinterest



Source: google.com via Liz on Pinterest




Source: google.com via Liz on Pinterest




Source: google.com via Liz on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Liz on Pinterest




Source: google.com via Liz on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Liz on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Liz on Pinterest



There was just something dainty, determined but feisty and STRONG about the women of those times :] I love it and if i could? I'd dress like this everyday :D!

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store