I've had a ABM Planner for two years and I have loved it. The size is perfect for fitting in every bag I grab and run out the door with and I loved their sticker sheet and fun illustrations and quotes.
This year I decided to try a ban.do medium sized planner because ABM is not making their planner this year and planners have been a wonderful way for me to hold myself accountable to my own productivity.
- The hard sturdy cover.
- The laminated tabs.
- The size is perfect in medium!
- Bright colours!
- The fact that the pages don't bleed my marker.
- It's so sturdy it can fold completely with ease with it's ring binding
- How thin the pages are, I feel like I'll rip them by mistake any time I try to turn a page.
- The calender view is too tiny and cramped
- Lack of more Christmasy page
- HATE those colour blocked out dates on my calendar. I'm not even in the states you see so...no thanks!
Now for a love hate, it's a 17 month planner which I didn't want because I like completely leaving the baggage of a year behind when I move into a new one, I do this ceremoniously through my planners. My ban.do planner though a 17 isn't super bulky and since my planner from ABM seriously died on me around September or October. I did need something to handle November and December meetings.
All in all, it certainly will be a new adventure, with new graphics, not as minimalist as I'm used to but hopefully, the super bright colours and business will help push me into a different time in my life.
To the busy, to the bold, onward to victory!