Wednesday 8 June 2016

Enigma Art Exhibition

*

I attend the third exhibition of my artist friend T.D.Frederick. By now he should be off on his mini tore of north America making mind blowing waves and sharing his work with the world at large. He and I have collaborated on many many projects and it has always been both inspiring and life changing.

I am always happy to be a part of this artistic journey, whether as model, script writer or movie producer. Fun fact, that's me in the blue art print next to my pointer finger!

This event was also an opportunity to meet up with a lot of people in the local artistic community. No place I'd rather be no vibe I love being surrounded in more. There is absolutely nothing like getting lost in the crowd at art show. It is exhilarating to be so alone in the midst of a multitude all lit on fire with awe.

That last photo, where I am surrounded by the older ladies  (* is copyright Arthur Daniel) is a very happy moment for me. All the women in that photo I consider mentors in some way or another. They are bright, successful, female creatives who have lived life with fire. I always learn so much in their company.



Peace. Love. Vibe.










No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store