Wednesday 18 May 2016

Musing :: Style : Mint Chocolate


My country is in the midst of is third Chocolate Festival. I was privileged to be reading poetry at art exhibit associated with the event this year at the Susan Mains Gallery. It was wonderful to be surrounded by art and culture where the prime focus is the survival and celebration of one of my favourite things in the world.

This year I got to try iced cocoa tea, rum punch, stewed chicken with a chocolate sauce and of course this lovely fruit flower made up of pineapple and a grape that I soon bit into the shape of a heart because because.

 Always fun bumping into fellow local bloggers. Grenada Soul Adventurer was there kicking butt as per usual as seen behind the camera in the photo above.


Peace. Love. Art.

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store