Friday 8 January 2016

My 2016 Reading List


I actually have no books on my list that I feel pressed to read. I've read so much off my reading list during 2015 that 2016 is now drawing a blank. In thinking about it, I promised myself that I would read more mystery novels but now I'm not so such sure how I feel about the idea... So this us a tentative list. We'll see how it goes!


  • An Abundance of Kathrines
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower
  •  The Power of Seduction
  •  The Art of War
  •  Murder on the Orient Express
  •  The Girl on the Train
  •  Wild
  •  The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo
  •  Mansfield Park
  •  The Bluest Eye
  •  Their Eyes Were Watching God
  •   Warrior of Light
  •   Make It Happen 
  •   Big Magic 

 A Few Maybes
Its Kind of a Funny Story
I Let You Go



Have you any suggestions for me??

Peace. Love. Literature.

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store