Wednesday 13 January 2016

7 Things I'm grateful for in week01 of 2016



  • A beautiful free public park.
  • The fact that I don't have to drive super long distances or pay to go to the beach.
  • The fact that one of my best friends has found her happily ever after type love AND is going to marry him.
  • Meeting a sweet five year old boy who reminded me to remember to hug gently even though tight hugs are fun and who, after saying he wanted to take a picture with me looked at it and said 'oh waw you're bee-ew-tee-foo'
  • Blessings of last year that will keep their hand prints on my career forever.
  • Strange friends in distant lands who remind me in moments of doubt that I am worth so much more than I can remember at once.
  • A good sermon.

Was the first week good to you, were you good to it?

Peace. Love. Gratulation. 

2 comments

  1. Who's getting married?? I thought that looked like the park. Let's hope the rumours are false about it being relocated. Kids are so precious, that sounded like an adorable moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely read. I would like to think the first week was good to my as i in turn was good to it. Each day is a special day and for that i am thankful. **Bless

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store