Thursday 13 March 2014

TiLT - My Style Inspiration - Mimi.G!

I'm still discovering who i am stylewise. Isn't that always the case in so many aspects of our lives though? Learning to break out of the mold of what so many many people feel is the right to tell us how we ought to do things? I've always been a person who dispises being boxed in, i like being free to wear heels and pearls one day and an over sized tshirt, timnerlands and cargo pants the next. I see no reason to have to choose one or the other.

In that respect Mimi.G is really inspiring to me and i connect with her as it has to do with not fitting the visual mod racewise. This chick is a beautiful inpowering woman who crafts her own style with her very own hands! I love pretty much everything she wears and hope to afford some of her pices someday.

She recently did a short interview for kisforkinky.com and i really hope you enjoy it and are inspired by it as much as i was.


You can check out her blog here.

.

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store