Friday 14 June 2013

Holacaust Museum Butterflies

Hey everyone, quick update in the midst of a week of assignments, remember when i wrote about The Butterfly Project? Well the deadline is at the end of this month! 

I'm not Jewish I'm Christian but it sickens me that anyone would be marginalized over religious affiliation so more than willing to take part in this beautiful gesture of remembrance. I hurried them off but i just wanted you to have a fun look see at all the ones i ended up sending out.



I made them out of old meat trays, pipe cleaners and  tissue paper!



 Hope you enjoy seeing them as much as i enjoyed making them!
  ♡

1 comment

  1. I think it's great project! Keep on creating! Thanks for sharing such a nice post!
    Have a happy time!

    Best wishes, Alexandra
    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store