Tuesday 14 February 2012

Musing :: NOTD : Universal Love with Nail Art

source: Pinterest
Photobucket


That's what i think when i see hearts
Not romantic love
Not even Godly love
just love
in all is beautiful forms
So for me Valentines day is a pleasure.
Always has been whether i am single or not...
because there are hearts everywhere
so in my head?
the world is recognizing that there is love everywhere!
In nature
In spirituality
In romance
In self
i LOVE it!
So when vday starts coming around....
and i see all these heart things everywhere, i get so excited!
Not to mention it's a chocoholics DREAM!!!!!!!!!!!
I even try to make it a point to go down to the supermarket with the most variety and stare at their stall of chocolate goodness that usually comes to the front just for vday!
i go to stare at chocolate for Valentines day like people go to stare at lights for Christmas :D
When i went i saw this cute decoration up at the mall ^-^

Photobucket

And so comes the post of vday related products that have caught my eye :D
I also love gifting you see and i think people make such a big deal when it doesn't have to be, there are so many wonderful fun trinkets one could purchase out there!
lookie at these fun selections from my pinterest:









All affordable too! :D

not to mention ones ability to be creative.
Like for instance one of my besties recently sent my an AWESOME package.
in it were these cute little nail files, as she knows that i've recently taken an interest in nail art
and i thought waw, if one was really scares for money one could even gift these little cute nail files in a little vday package if your lady wasn't the type who would take it as an 'you think i'm a bimbo who needs to just file her nails all day?!" silly type.

Photobucket

I didn't think that, i thought it was such a thoughtful gift, my friend took an interest in my recent interests and i was very touched, a great expression of love it self, thanks Lyssa!

This is my favorite one of the packet
Photobucket

Speaking of nails, i even decided to do a little experiment and see which design I'd like on my nails for vday

Well, it didn't turn out too well cause the red polish i own is really thin and runny and annoyed me sigh but lookie

Photobucket
saw this design over at 'The Colour Issue' a blog that currently sports lots of fun and easy vday ideas btw
Anywho, i realized this design isn't for me cause my eyes don't want to have to see so much red :/ I thought of doing the reverse but i like how red on pink looks better than pink on red...

Photobucket

See what the final product ends up being!

Photobucket

Ah experimentation!

Photobucket



Happy Happy Love Love
k?

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store