Sunday 5 January 2020

20 Adventures in 2020!




So I haven't done much in the way of yearly goals on here yet. I thought I'd start with one first and not put to much pressure on myself as I continue my MFA. This year I will be attempting to have 12 adventures in 2020. Once I get that out of the way, as I suspect I will, I am going to up this goal to 20 because I mean, come on, 20 in 2020! Who could resist?

If you're wondering what exactly they are the truth is I do not know...yet. I'm embracing the unknown this year in this way.I'm letting myself do more than plan Truly crazy for me but hey, onward ever right?

I will be cataloging them here.
Watch this space.
The first one will be posted soon

Happy New Year y'all!

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store