Saturday 22 September 2018

Featured Publication in Albinism Insight 100th Issue!


Albinism Insight is the official quarterly publication of the National Organisation of Albinism and Hyper Pigmentation (NOAH)

I'm sure you know by now that my experiences at the NOAH conference, if not feel free to read all about it.

My article "Pick A Struggle" was published in the 100th issue of the quarterly magazine published by the National Organisation of Albinism and Hyper-pigmentation. ( NOAH ) The very same founders of NOAHCon.

Completing my Bachelors Degree was so hard for me as a visually impaired teacher, simultaneously working so i could pay my way through school and studying. Yet, here we are two years after I finished as the first of my family to go this far academically. Here we are two years later, with a published article that harnesses my struggles into tips that could help others like me all over the world.

I hate talking about myself (i know i know, shocker!) because it always feels like a brag but I'm trying to get more comfortable with it because there is no shame in achievement. The more we share both struggle AND success i suspect the more people we have a chance at reaching and encouraging.

I'm proud to check this one of the bucket list in such a commemorative way. Did you read the article? Tell me, what'd you think?!


Peace. Love. Be Proud of Your Dreams.

No comments

Post a Comment

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store