Friday 3 August 2012

Musing :: NOTD : Pumpkin Pie - Orange Nailpolish

I tell ya sometimes it's really interesting to try new things. When i considered doing this nail colour challenge and saw 'orange nails' on the list and thought. What? No! you'd have thought my recent love affair with orange lipstick would have showed me not to judge but nope.

Then i borrowed this nail polish called 'Pumpkin Pie' and i must say, it's not bad at all! :D








 


I know i've already done nails inspired by a movie but we recently went to see The Amazing spider man so it was Pumpkin Pie on one hand and my attempt at Spiderman Nails on the next.



 Below, each day links to the corresponding suggested pattern in the challenge.noted above
If you see fit, do enjoy the following:





2 comments

What say you?

Blog Design by The Blog Store